Thank you for making the 2015 Kneading Conference a success! We look forward to next year. Register today!
Keynote speaker: Peter Reinhart
“Bread Has A Story To Tell”
Outline of Confirmed Sessions & Topics:
- Exclusive Workshop for Home Bakers with Andy & Jackie King (attendance limited)
- Wood-Fired Production Baking Workshop with Sharon Burns-Leader & Michael Rhoads (application required)
- Pricing Artisan Foods with Peter Sonnenstein of Tom Cat Bakery
- People Management with Christopher Papagni, formerly of the French Culinary Institute
- Sam Fromartz, author of In Search Of The Perfect Loaf
- Combustion and fire building skills
- Gluten 2.0 with Dusty Dowse and Susan Cochrane, Ph.D.
- Nurturing our heritage breed seed supply with Richard Roberts, of the Maine Grain Alliance Seed Saving Project
- Plus, Nancy Harmon Jenkins joining for an inspirational evening talk