Become a Member
of the Maine Grain Alliance
We believe regions can grow grain for positive effects on our health, livelihood, landscapes and communities.Help us grow that positive future by becoming a member.
From: $25.00 / year
Purchasing this membership supports our mission to inspire and empower people who are building regional grain economies. This one year membership grants access to all members-only content.
The future requires us to move toward localized, resilient food systems that are healthier for our bodies, our environment, and our economies. The Kneading Conference gathers what I consider to be the individuals who will become the builders and foundation for the return to our food roots.
Skowhegan, the county seat of Somerset County, was last prosperous when its people had work, the land was utilized for food and industry, and there were businesses that made things.Starting with the Kneading Conference, the Maine Grain Alliance has spawned a transformation within Skowhegan and nationwide conversations around the ways in which support for local agriculture can strengthen local economies. The Maine Grain Alliance highlights grain as a missing link in a community’s ability to feed itself. We support the use of land for viable food production and building strong businesses that employ people. Become a Member
Benefits of Membership
Individual & Family Members
- Exclusive previews of Maine Grain Alliance programs and early enrollment opportunities
- Early enrollment access to Kneading Conference limited enrollment workshops
- Access to members only breakfast at The Kneading Conference
- Quarterly e-newsletters featuring articles and recipes
- Access to directory of grain based businesses in Maine
- Blog posts summarizing current work
Business Level Members Also Recieve
- A link to your business on the Maine Grain Alliance website
- Exclusive opportunities to meet presenters at The Kneading Conference annual “Presenters Dinner”
- First choice booth selection for vendors at The Maine Artisan Bread Fair
How It works
Once registered, you will be sent login information for a unique mership only website, filled with blog articles writted by MGA collaborators and a grain based business directory. We hope you’ll join us at a future Kneading Conference, Maine Artisan Bread Fair, or at one of our events throughout the year.